The main mission of the branch is to ensure the distribution service to all of its clients, within superior quality parameters, according to the international standards that are in effect on the energy market.
All activities and personnel that support the accomplishment of this major objective will abide by the regulations in quality standards. We are sure that this long-term strategy will ensure our competitivity on the market and our capacity to provide our clients with the expected comfort.
Promoting quality is one of the main priorities of Electrica Distribuţie Transilvania Nord branch. Both the branch and its 6 subsidiaries function upon the integrated management system (related to quality environment, occupational safety and health) consistent with the SREN ISO 9001: 2008, SREN ISO 14001/2005 and OHSAS 18001/2007 standards.
The main objectives of the company are:
- To increase consumers’ trust and satisfaction.
- To constantly improve the quality-environment-occupational safety and health management system.
- To improve natural resources’ management the constant use of recoverable resources, to diminish the negative impact on the environment and waste production, as well as safe and responsible waste destruction.
- To update plants by using modern, non-polluting equipment and technologies, under occupational safety and health conditions.
- To perfect, instruct and improve personnel’s professional level in order to know how to apply and abide by occupational safety and health regulations included in the integrated management system’s documents, by current legislation as well as by accepted projects and technologies requirements.
- To sustain public initiative and governmental programs regarding environment protection and occupational safety and health.