Electrica Distributie Transilvania Nord – the main distribution operator in the North-Western part of Romania
Promoting quality is one of the main priorities of Electrica Distribuţie Transilvania Nord branch. Both the branch and its 6 subsidiaries function upon the integrated management system (related to quality environment, occupational safety and health) consistent with the SREN ISO 9001: 2008, SREN ISO 14001/2005 and OHSAS 18001/2007 standards.
The main objectives of S FDEE Electrica Distribuţie Transilvania Nord SA are the following:
- To increase consumers’ trust and satisfaction.
- To constantly improve the quality-environment-occupational safety and health management system.
- To improve natural resources’ management the constant use of recoverable resources, to diminish the negative impact on the environment and waste production, as well as safe and responsible waste destruction.
- To update plants by using modern, non-polluting equipment and technologies, under occupational safety and health conditions.
- To perfect, instruct and improve personnel’s professional level in order to know how to apply and abide by occupational safety and health regulations included in the integrated management system’s documents, by current legislation as well as by accepted projects and technologies requirements.
- To sustain public initiative and governmental programs regarding environment protection and occupational safety and health.
All six subsidiaries – Cluj, Bistriţa, Oradea, Baia Mare, Satu Mare and Zalău – are the result of more than 100 years of tradition in electrical energy distribution. The present management implemented on the first of August 2007 – due to the Romanian Government Decision no. 675 of 07.09.2007 – targeted the enhancement of the distribution system efficiency and flexibility, the improvement of services quality and the decentralization of the managerial responsibility.
We wish to be a reliable partner for Romanian and multinational companies.